It was almost time for the Harvest Festival, so Andrea was set free until it was over. During the Harvest Festival, Andrea decided to run a contest where villagers can collect feathers within a specific range. The two feathers she was looking for are purple and pink feathers. Only five villagers (Deena, Bill, Pompom, Drake, and Gloria) were able to win one of the prizes. Each of them had feather counts in increments of 5 (5, 10, 15, 20, 25) on both the pink feathers and purple feathers. From the information provided, can you find out which villager collected how many feathers of each and won what prize?
Category A – Winners:
Category B – Prizes:
- Fruit Basket
- Veggie Basket
- Pumpkin Pie
- Wheat Bundle
Category C – Purple Feather Count:
Category D – Pink Feather Count:
- Clue #1 – The villager that collected the most total feathers out of the winners is Gloria. The winner of the Wheat Bundle (which isn’t Deena) collected the least number of total feathers.
- Clue #2 – The only winner to have an equal amount of purple and pink feathers is the winner of the Pumpkin Pie.
- Clue #3 – Bill collected more purple feathers than Deena, but collected less purple feathers than the winner of the Veggie Basket.
- Clue #4 – The winner of the Cornucopia collected more pink feathers than Drake, but collected less pink feathers than the winner of the Fruit Basket.
- Clue #5 – Pompom and Gloria were the winners that collected 20 purple feathers and 20 pink feathers, in some order.
- Clue #6 – Deena and Drake were the winners that collected 5 purple feathers and 5 pink feathers, in some order.
- Clue #7 – The winners of the Fruit Basket and Veggie Basket both had a total of 30 feathers.
- Clue #8 – Neither the winner that collected 10 purple feathers nor the winner that collected 10 pink feathers are named Gloria.