Andrea decided to decorate five houses for the deer villagers. Each of them have a theme that focuses on a certain aspect of Christmas (Jingle, Snowman, Ice, Sweets, and Card Series). As a bonus, Andrea added two trinkets to each house. One of them is a festive tree, and the other is an extra gift. However, like always, Andrea cannot decorate all houses at once. Therefore, she focuses on one at a time. From the information provided, can you find out which villager had what theme, with what gift in what order?
Category A – Villagers:
Category B – Furniture Series:
- Jingle Series
- Snowman Series
- Ice Series
- Sweets Series
- Card Series
Category C – Extra Gift:
- Holiday Candle
- Stuffed Stocking
- Festive Wreath
- Shaved-Ice Lamp
Category D – Order:
- Clue #1 – The first house Andrea decorated included the Shaved-Ice Lamp. HEr last project was a card-themed house.
- Clue #2 – Andrea decorated Fauna’s house some time before Erik’s house, but some time after Diana’s house (which had the Sweets theme).
- Clue #3 – Andrea decorated the Ice-themed house some point after decorating Zell’s house, but at least some time before she decorated the house with the Stuffed Stocking.
- Clue #4 – Bam’s house and the second house Andrea decorated had the Snowman Series and Stuffed Stocking, in some order.
- Clue #5 – Both the Snowglobe and the Festive Wreath were in Zell’s house and the house with the Jingle Series, in some order.
- Clue #6 – Fauna’s extra gift was a Holiday Candle.